Have your own private networks and public pages.
- Private networks for the different groups you’re involved with.
- Public pages for promotions.
- Helpful for personal and professional environments.
- Use in your preferred language.
- Get started for free!
- See a preview of what’s included.
- Use My Odysen to manage your account and networks.
- Review the different applications for sharing content.
- Have a public page from your network or own domain.
- See highlights, features, FAQs, and relevant blog articles.
- You decide which types of content are important to you.
- Use storage for office files, photos, audio, and video.
- Have your own networks.
- Appropriate plans to scale with your projects and activities.
- No ads, you're the customer!
- Adapt for different environments.
- Privacy for friends and family.
- A centralized place for a group.
- Share content with colleagues.
- Separate networks for clients.
- Create or view your networks.
- See new content shared with you from the Updates Stream.
- Manage your profile.
- Change subscription plans.
- View recent support tickets.
- Have multiple networks.
- A unique sub-domain for each.
- Add sub-networks to expand.
- Invite others for free.
- Secure HTTPS connections.
- Have a single page with your network sub-domain.
- Manage multiple pages from your own domain.
- Organize media files.
- Receive contact messages.
- See visits stats and locations.
- With Odysen, get quality support as you’re the customer.
- Get help for general usage.
- Prompt response for any problems or translation fixes.
- For new ideas, helping to align future directions.
- Have your own private networks.
- Use for backup, family, friends, hobbies, neighbors, and travel.
- Share photos, notes, events, websites, blogs & multimedia.
- No advertising distractions, use for free with the Basic plan.
- Have a network for your group.
- For associations, organizations, education, clubs and leagues.
- Share office files, events, photos, websites, actions, and notes.
- Have a public page for your network or use to manage your own website.
- Have your own network for backups and reference content.
- Add separate networks to share content with clients or customers.
- Share office files, actions, events, notes, multimedia, and websites.
- Use public pages for promotion, manage your own website.
- Have your own network to share content with colleagues.
- Organize projects with actions.
- Share office files, notes, events, multimedia, websites and blogs.
- Have separate networks for working with 3rd parties.
- Use in Bulgarian, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- Have different languages appropriate for each network.